Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

First Thoughts!!!

Was thinking for a long time as to what should i write in my first blog...i neither wanted to start off wid a bang and slowly whine out or start slowly and pick up speed....oh god what am i writing

Nyway i have decided to write on a topic thats close to my heart...friendship and trust.....

Off late i have come accross lots of happenings where my friends or people i know have been facing problems with friendship....trust to be more specific......I was thinking bout this for a long time...what exactly is trust and how does it decide friendship.....

Well..trust to me is the essence of friendship, it is the foundation over which friendship is built. We may b just friends or we may be great friends, but as long as we dont maintain the trust we no longer exist as friends. How is trust built up...thats something which is not done overnight. It has to be slowly developed and nurtured over the course of ones friendship.

Coming to the part of trust broken, i dont know what the people stand to gain breaking one's trust. Believe me, its most painful to have one's trust broken. The person who has broken it may think it as fun and just move over. but for the person who is at the receiving end, its a whole lot different. It is like as if an arrow has been pierced right through ones heart. He/She will spend lots of sleepless nights wondering what went wrong and where.

I went through one such in my college days and believe me it was not at all good, and in my case the worst part is i dint ven know who the culprit was..even now i long for the day when i will hear from that person. I yearn for the day when he/she will come to me repentfully and plead for their mistake. But alas!! I dont see it happening..atleast in the distant future...i think at times what would i have done if i had known that person immediately...i was so angry that i would have for once voted for the guillotine or the lethal injection as a punishment. Me of all the people voting for such a punishment :( :(...

I used to think over d incident and loose my sleep for days together. I used to wake up in the dead of the night and wonder what exactly happened around me. But now i have overcome it totally. Why should i loose my sleep over some meritless, soulless person who was coward enough to babble behind my back and not face me. i decided some downly person is not gonna make me lose myself.

I have been more careful in my friendship after this and have found out that the world is not that bad afterall. I have moved on and now lifes a whole lot brighter and worlds greener. The meaning of friendship is more clear defined now and i have been able to identify between true friends and the rest..Rest signifies all those whom i call friends but who do not fall under th former category namely TRUE.

Holla!!! I think i will stop with this..if i continue i may well be writing my autobiography here.....this writeup was mainly bout my experiences with friendship and to all those people who have lost trust in friendship. And i've got just 2 words for them 'MOVE ON' and see how wonderful life is.

As a parting note...suggestions are welcome on all fronts....any mistakes can be pointed out however worse they are and how much ever open they are...

11 comments:

Kally said...

hey gud start da...a deeper thoughts from u abt frndship...nice post to start with...keep writing...

one suggestion...change the theme of ur blog...black bg is bit paining for eyes to read....being an IT student u know all this I guess (rules for a web page..hehe :P..ok ok I'll stop here..)

Do peep into my blog too wen u get time-
http://kalyanb4u.wordpress.com

Kally

Hariharan said...

@ Kally : thnx da...keep sending honest comments yaar howmuch ever bad they are'

regarding the theme...there is another cause that is close to my heart which is 'Go Green'. And i know that a black screen will use less power than a bright one..so i have used it..its d least v can do for our earth...also check out dis search engine www.blackle.com...its google's power saving edition..so next time u plan to use google try out blackle

Balki said...

Hmmm... Nice attempt... Better Late than Never.

I don't agree to a couple of things mentioned above. Btw, I was in for a couple of surprises when I learnt that you were hurt by betrayal of trust by another person.

I had thought that you've been a person who does not give a damn to what another person thinks of you.

By taking things seriously, you have broken the trust I had built upon you, that you will never do such a thing ;p

Hariharan said...

@ balki : what u have thought is absolutely correct da....i even now care a damn of what another person thinks of me...but trust is totally different..it is not what the other person thinks of me..its what the other person tells my stuff to others and etc etc..i think u can very well understand what i MEAN

Balki said...

Hmmm... Is there a typo in the first line? Did you mean to say 'Don't care' and swallowed the 'Don't' ?

Hariharan said...

@ balki : u mean to say the sentence 'i even now care a damn of what another person thinks of me'...its clear da...when u care a damn for someone or something it very well means i dont care..think u get it now

Balki said...

hmmm...

People usually say 'I Don't give a damn to what he thinks.' and not 'I give a damn'.

The former is used in convention.

But i guess in your words, 'you give a damn to all this' ;p

Hariharan said...

@ balki : well i think there is a difference between 'i give a lot of care' and 'i give a damn'..when v say i give a damn den it essentially means i dont care for such stuff...so...i suppose i make myself clear for u......if u want me to be more clear let me KISS den here it is - 'I DONT CARE'

VJ@DJ said...

Sabaash ... Sariyaana pooti !!!

Aneta said...

Nice Blog, yet refine your words usage should me more colloquial when trying conversational style . Mixing two different things looks a bit odd.

Natarajan said...

I would say Balki is right mate.

Post a Comment